× Talks on career and job opportunities, payroll problems and advices.

Accidentally Delete Employee account

More
3 months 3 days ago #4416 by nurul hazirah
Hi,

I have created employee account, to be exact, my MD account, and activate employee web account. Due to unable to activate using the link, instead of changing the email, I accidentally delete her account. Now when i try to activate the new one with same email, it says it’s already registered for different employer. And unable to activate. Since the account cannot be activate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 days ago #4417 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

1. There is no way to delete Employee Account now. You can only delete employee record.

2. If the record is deleted, add a new employee record and invite again. Even though the Employee Account has already existed, it can associate with new invitation again.

More
3 months 2 days ago #4418 by nurul hazirah
Yes, I already created back but then when want to register, it says email already with other employer. It says do u emwant to proceed using the same email, i said yes. But then it says cannot proceed as the first account not complete activate

More
3 months 2 days ago #4419 by Kap-Chew

More
3 months 2 days ago #4420 by nurul hazirah
Already done. Till the activation code it says employee record not found. Has been deleted by employer

More
3 months 2 days ago #4421 by Kap-Chew
Oh, in that case this email address can no longer be used any more. Kindly use a new email id.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds