Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Size of Banking Data Field

More
3 years 8 months ago #3199 by Mark Poppert
You are very welcome. We are in Qatar. The changes will help immensely. This country requires employees to be paid through a government system via upload of .csv file. This change will move us in the direction of accomplishing an automated .csv file. For this purpose we will also need a separate field for each employee that lists a three Character abbreviation (Alpha only) for their Bank name.
FYI: I have an Administrative Assistant that does translation from English to Arabic for me. In her slow times, we will be having her translate your software into Arabic.

BTW: Very cute child in your photo. I hope you all are able to stay safe during this pandemic.
More
3 years 8 months ago #3200 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Size of Banking Data Field
Thanks Mark :)

Will expand this field in my next free slot.payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcom...atures-todo-list#960
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Poppert
More
3 years 7 months ago #3201 by Kap-Chew
Hi Mark,

I have just updated HR.my to support 34 characters for IBAN / Bank Account. You may sign in to check out now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Poppert
More
3 years 7 months ago #3204 by Mark Poppert
Thank you so much.
If you check for Arabic translation, you will find that my Executive Assistant has begun to do the translation.
We intend to use your software with our clients. Is there any conflict with us doing so?
We want to make a monthly contribution to your work in amounts that relate to the number of users we onboard. What is the best way to make the contribution? We like using bank transfers if possible.
-Mark
More
3 years 7 months ago #3207 by Kap-Chew
Thanks Mark, will reply your email.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds