Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Set the geolocation of the workplace

More
2 years 10 months ago #3547 by siravich
Can I set the geolocation of the workplace to make sure that employee must be in the radius such as 10m, 20m, 30m, in order to checkin or checkout.

Thank you
Siravich
More
2 years 10 months ago #3548 by Kap-Chew
GeoFencing is not supported yet, will look into this when I have more free time.
More
2 years 9 months ago #3613 by Jaden Ng

Kap-Chew wrote: GeoFencing is not supported yet, will look into this when I have more free time.

WIll GeoFencing feature launch very soon?
More
2 years 8 months ago #3614 by Kap-Chew
It depends. Would you mind if the UI for setting geofencing is by manually entering the latitude and longitude? If so I can add it after the new UI is done. If not then it will take longer to implement.
More
2 years 8 months ago #3617 by Jaden Ng
Hi, I can try on it after you added the manual fill in feature.
I think the Multiple Shift hours feature will be more needed as compared with the Geofencing.
For example, our business nature might have 3 shift hours
10am-7pm
1pm-10pm
6pm-10pm
If we can set the shift schedule for particular branch then it will be useful to trace whether staff is late according to the shifts of the branch. Not sure this is feasible.

Btw, I would like to propose my company to sponsor every month 25usd to your good work. Hopefully when I completed this trial running and it is workable for our business I will propose to raise the sponsor amount. Thanks for your effort. :)
More
2 years 8 months ago #3619 by Kap-Chew
Thanks for your support.

Would you like to communicate further via email in regards to shift feature? I have been thinking of supporting this feature, as a lot of other users have been asking too. However, currently the input on shift is still limited, that's why I would like to hear more about your shift setup so that I could possibly design a solution that is useful even as the very first version.

My email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds