Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Multiple Employer Accounts - Single Login

More
1 year 10 months ago #4391 by Matthew Harris
I've tried searching the user guide and forums. I also looked through the Employer section of my account. I can't figure out how to set up multiple employer accounts under a single login.

However, on the website page called "Getting the Most out of HR.my Free HR Software" in section 2 it says "you may have the need to sign up multiple Employer accounts, but you wish to consolidate all these accounts under single login." So it seems there must be a way to do this. Can someone point me to a guide on how to do so, or list the steps involved to set up multiple employer accounts under a single login?

Thanks so much!
More
More
1 year 9 months ago #4448 by Matthew Harris
Thank you for this response, Kap-Chew. It was helpful.

So now I want to make multiple employer accounts. Can I do that using the same administrator email? If so, how do I add the next employer account? If not, what's the best way to proceed with adding other employer accounts? Thanks!
More
1 year 9 months ago #4449 by Kap-Chew
1. Each email address could only sign up for single employer account. This is because when you want to close your employer account, a confirmation will be sent to this email address.

2. For additional employer accounts, sign up with different email address.

3. Use the method mentioned in my previous reply to consolidate your account access via employee account.
More
1 year 9 months ago #4450 by Matthew Harris
That worked. Thanks for clarifying!
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds