Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R34 Update

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #2950 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R34 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Free Expense Management System HR.my R34 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • New e-Claim feature that comes with a complete Claim Approval Workflow , which offers you a better alternative to your manual paper-based expense claim submission process. You could even automatically enforce further controls on the expense type and limits that your employees are entitled to claim, be it claims by receipt, mileage, Per Diem etc.

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
4 years 5 months ago #2954 by Baptiste
Replied by Baptiste on topic HR.my R34 Update
I loved the new tool to manage the expense claim. My request would be to add a way to send a transaction without notifying the administrator until the end of the month. For example, if I go to a cafe and I buy something, and I want to add that transaction, the tool is sending to the manager right away. What if you allow an employee to send all the individual transactions and they are categorized in a table that the manager will approve at the end of the month?
More
4 years 5 months ago #2955 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R34 Update
In your situation, why not submit all claims at the end of the month?
More
4 years 5 months ago #2956 by Baptiste
Good question. Usually, you want to keep a record of all the expenses every day but you don't necessarily want to notify your manager to approve just anything every day. This would cause him to get distracted.

An employee just needs a tool to track all the records on a daily basis. So the expense claim would be great if it has that. Otherwise one would have to find another tool.
More
4 years 5 months ago #2957 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R34 Update
Sounds reasonable. But what do you mean with "Otherwise one would have to find another tool."? Can you give me an example?
More
4 years 4 months ago #2972 by Baptiste
Apologies. I thought I replied.... I used to use IOU app (also available as a web app). These days I am using Splitwise. It's much better but needs more tweaking...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kap-Chew
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds