Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Statutory Contribution Payslip Errors

More
4 years 1 month ago #3068 by Larry Gobin
My employees payslip within the last week or so is showing up with errors which was not there prior
It is adding the employees and employers contribution and then subtracting this from the Gross Pay where only the employee deductions were meant to be deducted given the Net.... This was not a occurring on the payslips ran a day ago but all the payslip prior has these errors... Any suggestions.... Larry
Attachments:
More
4 years 1 month ago #3069 by Kap-Chew
Can you send a snapshot ofthe payslip together with your employer account ID so that I could investigate later? Please send to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
4 years 1 month ago #3070 by Kap-Chew
I have managed to sort out the issue that you reported. This was due a mistake in recent data migration to a new database system. I have already fixed the affected data. If you have not reprocessed the payroll yet, you may check out to see if the payslips are now correct.

For payroll processed after the data migration, everything is in order, therefore you are not supposed to have this issue for newly processed payroll. If you still find any discrepancy in your payslips, kindly delete the payroll and re-process.
More
3 years 8 months ago #3160 by shzlin
Hi , as i generate the pay roll the statutory contribution for epf deduction is not correct it charge extra from the exact amount to be deduct. tried few time the amount is not the same as need to be paid
More
3 years 8 months ago #3161 by Kap-Chew
If you think that it's incorrect, then you may override it with your own amount: hr.my/doc/statutory-contribution-malaysia.html
More
3 years 8 months ago #3162 by shzlin
Can i change the amount for EPF manually?
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds