Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HIDE SOME INFO

More
4 years 9 hours ago #3101 by Talhah Yahya
HIDE SOME INFO was created by Talhah Yahya
Hello, i notice in the login page > there some Menu (Login, Sign Up, Testimonial, User Guide). Could it possible to hide the Menu?

Because, at some point it disturbing the admission process. My staff keep asking the menu and exploring. And also the testimonial info. If it will use some credit, should be no problem. I will sponsor.

Thanks.
Attachments:
More
4 years 8 hours ago #3102 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HIDE SOME INFO
Sorry, there is no such option yet. Plus, this is BEFORE login, how is the system going to know who is sponsor and who is not?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Talhah Yahya
More
3 years 11 months ago #3105 by Talhah Yahya
Replied by Talhah Yahya on topic HIDE SOME INFO
How is the system going to know who is sponsor and who is not?

Regarding this question, is there any interface deference (login interface) between sponsored and not sponsor?

Anyway, my account is already Sponsorship account. And i didn't see login interface change like i expect. Correct me if there is some setting to do.

I also attach the propose interface design (the way i expect).
Attachments:
More
3 years 11 months ago #3106 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HIDE SOME INFO
Hi,

Thanks for the sponsorship.

As I already explained, there is NO difference before login, the difference is AFTER login, where you will not see advertisement in a sponsor account.

BTW, I saw that you are performing 2 sponsorship in 2 separate account, i.e. Employer and Employee account, is this your intent? The sponsorship in Employee account will not receive any extra benefit, this is mainly for users who would like to HR.my without anything in return.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Talhah Yahya
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds