Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Payment Bug

More
3 years 11 months ago #3107 by Talhah Yahya
Payment Bug was created by Talhah Yahya
Sir, i think there is payment bug.

Situation.
I made a sponsorship payment using PayPal (5$ for 1 month), this payment is success, the Current Sponsorship tab and the list of sponsorship showed my company name (Elektrik Liza Sdn Bhd).

Then, i login to my HR Manager account, go to Crowdfunding HR.my menu. What I'm weird about, the system show payment option in Sponsorship detail. And i'm try to make another payment (same package), suddenly it's also a success payment.

In conclusion, i already made 2 payment with same package, but only get 1 advantage, such as file storage, only +2.5g rather than 5g.

Question.
1. Can i get add-on File Storage because practically i already paid 2 cup.
2. Why My Sponsorship detail show HR.my Sponsorship? Should it be Elektrik Liza Sdn Bhd. (see attachment Detail Sponsorship)

Attachment is the details screenshot. Payment Screenshot and Detail Sponsorship.

Attachments:
More
3 years 11 months ago #3108 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Payment Bug
Hi,

I already replied you in your previous post: payroll.my/forum/general/1089-hide-some-info#3106

"BTW, I saw that you are performing 2 sponsorship in 2 separate account, i.e. Employer and Employee account, is this your intent? The sponsorship in Employee account will not receive any extra benefit, this is mainly for users who would like to HR.my without anything in return."

In this case, you may sign in your Employee account and go to Crowdfund HR.my, then click on the Change button and Cancel the sponsorship.
More
3 years 11 months ago #3109 by Talhah Yahya
Replied by Talhah Yahya on topic Payment Bug
Ok understand.

But, the payment i made is for Sponsorship term. As i understand, the statement "... without anything in return." is for Donation term.

Can you clarify why i can get an extra benefit? Did i will get the return credit?

Based on the situation that i explained this is system fault. Because system should not allowed another Sponsorship in Employee account when Employer have already made sponsored. The only Employee can do is, make Donation.

Hope your team understand that i'm requesting the extra benefit.
More
3 years 11 months ago #3110 by Kap-Chew
Please understand that:

Sponsorship is for LONG TERM.

Donation is for ONE-OFF.

Sponsorship is a different option for users who may want to provide long term support to HR.my yet do not need anything in return. Whereby for Donation, users perform ONE-OFF payment and do not need anything in return.

This is NOT a bug, it is intentional, as it serves different purpose, hope that you could understand.
More
3 years 11 months ago #3111 by Talhah Yahya
Replied by Talhah Yahya on topic Payment Bug
Yeah, i understand the term.

And my situation is paid for Sponsorship, not Donation.
More
3 years 11 months ago #3112 by Kap-Chew
As I already explained:

"BTW, I saw that you are performing 2 sponsorship in 2 separate account, i.e. Employer and Employee account, is this your intent? The sponsorship in Employee account will not receive any extra benefit, this is mainly for users who would like to HR.my without anything in return."

In this case, you may sign in your Employee account and go to Crowdfund HR.my, then click on the Change button and Cancel the sponsorship.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Talhah Yahya
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds