Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Variable Pay/Deduction, Bonus, & Statutory Contribution updates

More
3 years 6 months ago #3222 by naveron
Hi Kap-Chew,

I was wondering if you could add update button every time we update any values in Variable Pay/Deduction, Bonus, or Statutory Contribution.

Right now, if I update any of them, I have to change the pay roll / pay slip individually. Which can be pretty painstaking, lol.

Just a suggestion for your consideration. Thank you.
More
3 years 6 months ago #3223 by Kap-Chew
Hi Naveron,

Sorry that I don't quite understand your question, can you give me more details, such as steps to repeat?
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #3224 by naveron
Um, I think I need to give a couple examples.

SAMPLE CASE 1

If I typed wrong value in Employee Tax in Statutory Contribution for example, and the Tax has been assigned to all employee pages, only to realize later days that it was wrong.

And then I edit the Employee Tax to the correct value. But when I process the Payroll, the Tax doesn't update.
To update, I have to go to each employee's page to edit one by one.

SAMPLE CASE 2

If there's update to one of the Variable Pays, I have to update all the employees who are affected by the updated Variable Pay as well.
Right now, I would have to go to Payroll, Salary Adjustment, click one of the employees, click Edit, and then I can either click + to input new Salary, or double click the latest salary list to adjust.

The problem with clicking + in Salary Adjustment is I have to input all the previous Variable Pays, Deductions, Bonus, & Statutory Contributions which doesn't change.
But if I double click the latest list to adjust the only updated Variable Pay, then there would be no history of the change.

That's all I guess. I hope my explanation is clear.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by naveron.
More
3 years 6 months ago #3226 by Kap-Chew
I still cannot connect your use case with your question here. Perhaps there is some misunderstanding on the way you use Payroll processing?

In Payroll process, if you do not load an employee, the employee will be using the default value assigned to Salary Adjustment. If you go to change the Salary Adjustment now, the employee (who has not been loaded in Payroll process) will use the latest value automatically.

If an employee data has been loaded in Payroll process, then it will be saved for the selected Payroll session. This time if you change Salary Adjustment for that employee, the adjustment will not be reflected and you will need to do manual adjustment to it (due to data saved for the Payroll session).
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds