Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

How to Select/Change/Remove Recipient of HR.My Notification

More
2 years 10 months ago #3534 by Arman Serrana
Hi,

I would like to ask how we could change/remove the email recipients of the Leave notification feature of Hr.my.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Arman
More
2 years 10 months ago #3535 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, what do you mean. Can you give me an example to illustrate your question?
More
2 years 10 months ago #3536 by Arman Serrana
An email notification is being sent every time an employee filed a Leave. However, most of the top management recipients of this notification doesn't want to receive that email. So, I'm asking if could remove or change the email recipients.

BTW, your attachment button below. is not working. I couldn't attach the screenshot.
More
2 years 10 months ago #3539 by Kap-Chew
1. Sorry that the attachment is not working, I have no time to look into the forum server yet. Kindly send your screenshots to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you wish.

2. Currently, only those involved in the approval of leave applications PLUS administrators are notified. I am confused here which role do you not want to receive the email notification?
More
2 years 10 months ago #3540 by Arman Serrana

Kap-Chew wrote: 2. Currently, only those involved in the approval of leave applications PLUS administrators are notified. I am confused here which role do you not want to receive the email notification?

Hi Kap-Chew, Sorry but I'm not talking about the role.

Can you enlighten me please how your notification is working?
Do we have a facility to just simply check/enable who among the members who has admin privileges could receive the notification?
Can we still disable manually the email notification even it the role is admin?
More
2 years 10 months ago #3541 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

1. The applicant and the next approver will receive email notifications.

2. The admins will also receive email notifications. This is not an option, because sometimes you may accidentally remove the head of department, or disable the next approver's email etc. I will need a way to notify admins of all the possible scenarios.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds