Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R9 update

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #602 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R9 update was created by Kap-Chew
HR.my - HR and Leave Management R9 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • A new Employee Discussion Board/ Forum module, which allows employees to post topics for discussion.
  • A new Annual Salary Statement that summarizes an employee's income over the year.

Fix:
  • And many many more other fixes that I don't even know how to describe :P

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release. I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Kap-Chew.
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #618 by Anthony Gathogo
Replied by Anthony Gathogo on topic HR.my R9 update
I am eager to see one feature on this system so that i can be able to implement it fully at my work place LEAVE APPROVAL FLOW.I would like to request the addition of a workflow for Leave approval.
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #619 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R9 update
Sure Anthony, will work on this feature ^^
More
7 years 11 months ago #656 by Abdullah Rahimi
Replied by Abdullah Rahimi on topic HR.my R9 update
Hi,

1.Want to ask about something, example for a let say i register a email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to a set of personal detail. Then the personal detail is wrong, when the admin change the personal detail, at admin account seems like ok already. But in the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (employee acc), the personal detail still remain the previous one. This problem also reflect to the employee pay slip.

2. once the web account already created, is it possible to delete 1 of the account? This thing related to Q1 because usually, for 1 email, by mistake register 2 web account, will create messy data between this 2 account.
More
7 years 11 months ago #657 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R9 update
Hi Abdullah,

1. This is not supposed to work that way, if it truly works that way, then it's a bug of the system. Can you please confirm the steps to repeat this problem? Can you also log in both your Employer and Employee accounts to check if the data are consistent now?

2. With current system design, you can only disable the Web Account of an employee so that he would no longer be able to access the information associated with current employer. And, it's not possible to create 2 employee accounts with the same email address, I guess something may have been done incorrectly on your end?
More
7 years 11 months ago #658 by Abdullah Rahimi
Replied by Abdullah Rahimi on topic HR.my R9 update
Hi Mr Kap-Chew,

1. I already check the data and it still didn't consistent. The step are as below:
a) Create a employee account.
b) Generate pay slip.
c) Change the personal data of employee along with the ID.
d) Generate pay slip for other month.
e) Login employee account and check the personal data (Not updated).
f) Check pay slip. (Did not generate payslip after updated data).

2. Suppose it is not possible for real case to use 2 account for 1 email. This scenario happen when the 1st issue above occur.
Our clerk that key in the data for employee account make mistake. Then they try to create another account to solve the 1st issue. Just as suggestion, maybe you can block at registration if the email already been registered before.

I am very grateful for all you kindness help with million thanks. :-)
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds