Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 1 month ago #1725 by Kap-Chew
Hi Alejandro,

Actually I am constantly rolling out new updates. You may check the bottom section of payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list, those are the updates that have already been rolled out. However, I will only send out newsletter once I think the updates are worthy enough to notify users ^^
More
6 years 1 month ago #1726 by Careena Goh
Hi Kap Chew,

I am wondering if we can download the leave planner so that I can put it up for the management to be aware of who is away especially during long breaks like the looming CNY?

I downloaded the transaction summary which isn't quite what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Careena
More
6 years 1 month ago #1727 by Kap-Chew
Hi Careena,

This is not supported yet, as this will require intensive server CPU resource to generate, I am quite hesitant to support it at current stage.

As an alternative, you may try to do screen capture and print it, though not the most ideal way.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1730 by Careena Goh
Hi Kap Chew,

Noted and will try the screen capture then.

Thanks,
Careena.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1739 by Farhan Abbas
Please add one more feature on the todo list.

Department Leave Calendar
Easily track your team members' leave info with the help of the Department Leave Calendar. Just take a look at the calendar and know who is at work or who is not, without leaving your desk. Schedule meetings, appointments, and events based on the availability of your teammate.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1740 by Kap-Chew
Er... May I know why this suggestion? You can already view Department leave: hr.my/doc/leave-approval-workflow.html#leavePlanner
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds