Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 1 month ago #1753 by Kap-Chew
Hi Larry,

This is a tough question. I prioritise the items based on user demands. If all of a sudden a lot of users come to me with the same demand for asset register, I will then start wok on it ASAP.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1754 by Kap-Chew
Hi Tris,

Yes, some one did mention this before. I think I will seriously consider this now. Let me add it to the todo list first, will re-visit this item: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
More
6 years 1 month ago #1760 by Fusiologic
Hi Kap Chew,

Can we export the Employee listing in details for eg from Full name, IC, Job position, Salary etc....

Thank you thank you :)
More
6 years 1 month ago #1761 by Kap-Chew
Not yet, may be later :)
More
6 years 1 month ago #1762 by Tris
Hi Kap-Chew,

Question/Request for 1/2 days.

Most of my team work 5.5 days (Saturday mornings), but the Saturday afternoon is not shown as "Day Off" in the Planner.
Could this be changed?

When my team want to request Friday and Saturday off work, they have to do 2 requests for it to show correctly in the Planner. 1st request for "whole day" on Friday and then a 2nd request for 1/2 day on Saturday.
If they do only one request for 2 whole days, it will calculate correctly and only take 1.5 days but it will not show correctly in the Planner.

I hope the above is clear, I can create screen shots if required.

Thanks,
Tristan
More
6 years 1 month ago #1763 by Kap-Chew
Hi Tris,

I am not able to fully see the picture here. What I could understand is your complaint about the planner not showing Half day in a way similar to half-day leave, am I correct?
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds