Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
7 years 1 month ago #1094 by Kap-Chew
Hi Andre,

This discussion on the Event calendar is really clearing some of my initial doubts, thanks for being a sparring partner B)

I think for now your suggestion of half day-half day color coding sounds quite practical, I will take this as the first design draft. In the meantime, I also updated the todo items in this thread to include Event calendar and the alert for upcoming approved leaves.
More
7 years 1 month ago #1098 by Funashi
In my current Employment some employees work on Saturday and some don't. How do I implement the Workdays? I have noticed that the Workdays value apply system wide and not to Individual Employee.

Is this something already there or you have it on your To Do List
More
7 years 1 month ago #1099 by Kap-Chew
Currently Workdays setting applies to all employees. In your situation you may need a further workday scheme to be assigned to individual employees, which is not yet implemented. Could you tell me more about your situation? Or can I just understand it as a simple arrangement that when an employee is assigned to a particular workdays scheme, he will stick to it for the rest of his employment? OR is it dynamic?
More
7 years 1 month ago #1100 by Funashi
On offer of employment, the section/department the employee gets into will determine the offer for a Saturday half day scheme or not. And that condition stays like that for the rest of the contract
More
7 years 1 month ago #1101 by Kap-Chew
I see. In this case I think you will need a multi-scheme Workdays that could optionally apply to individual employee. I will add this to the To Do list ^^

In the meantime, you may set Saturday to be a working day for the time being (half day), so that those affected will still be able to apply leaves on Saturday, while those not affected, they will have to break their leaves into 2 applications if they need to apply leaves spanning across the weekend. Hope that this works until I role out the complete solution.
More
6 years 11 months ago #1172 by Kap-Chew
Hi Funashi,

Today I have updated HR.my to support Multiple Workdays and Holidays scheme, which will also be a solution to the problem raised by you. Please check out the details here: hr.my/doc/workday-and-holiday.html ^^
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds