Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
2 years 2 months ago #4099 by Raja Aman Bin Raja Jallaludin
When processing payroll:-

1) The list of active employees listed for selection include all employees irrespective when they joined (i.e. when processing for Jan payroll, employees joining in Feb will also be listed).

2) Payroll Calculation will be based on latest salary adjustment (i.e. when processing Jan payroll, any salary adjustment only effective in Feb will be calculated).

There are risk of errors of including employees who have only joined later in a payroll and to calculate payroll using salary adjustments that are only effective at a later month.

Please consider:
When list of employees are displayed for selection to process their payroll, their dates joined/resigned and date of latest salary adjustments are also displayed.
More
2 years 2 months ago #4101 by Kap-Chew
Showing the latest salary adjustment is not a proper solution for your 2nd problem. What I am planning to do is to use the corresponding salary adjustment for each payroll cycle, but that requires the support of start date and end date for each payroll cycle, which could only be implemented when I have more free time later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raja Aman Bin Raja Jallaludin
More
2 years 2 months ago #4102 by Raja Aman Bin Raja Jallaludin
If mistakenly included an employee in a payroll processed. Instead of deleting the whole payroll and starting all over again, can we delete only that employee from the payroll.

Can we import payroll that have been exported? In case accidentally deleted the payroll from the system. Especially critical when preparing the annual salary statement.

Thank you
More
2 years 2 months ago #4105 by Kap-Chew
1. For now you can unpublished individual payslip.

2. This is not supported yet.
More
1 year 11 months ago #4363 by wafa
Please add notification feature on dashboard/home.
Also add feature to assign tasks to employee or group.
More
1 year 11 months ago #4364 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

Can you please elaborate on the suggestions? I don't really understand what do you mean with "add notification feature on dashboard", what kind of notification is that? and how do you expect it to be supported?
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds