Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
1 year 4 months ago #4751 by Kap-Chew
Noted. Thanks.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4766 by Christopher Mason
would it be possible to add to the search options for entitlement report and possible also transaction report, "line manger". This is so that we can search and see the leave for staff under a specific person, and also easily see how they have reporting to them.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4767 by Kap-Chew
May I know what's the purpose of seeing such leaves under a specific line manager?
More
1 year 4 months ago #4775 by Christopher Mason
2 main reasons

1st Line managers ask how days leave there team have left and it would make it allot easier to find out and tell them. (line managers need to make sure staff are using there leave)

2nd would make it easier when a staff member leaves who they are line manger of I know who I need to transfers to other people
More
1 year 4 months ago #4776 by Kap-Chew
Sorry that I still don't see why this has to be done by adding one more "line manager" filter.
More
1 year 4 months ago #4777 by Christopher Mason
Because there is no other way to find out who report to who, specially when exporting an entitlement report.

currently I have to export the whole department and then try work out who reports to the specific person which if there are 30 to 50 people in a department can be hard.
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds