Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 4 months ago #1507 by Kap-Chew
1. I am already working on the GeoLocation for Time Clock, will need some time to finalise it.
2. Can you elaborate more on the OT Request? How do you expect this feature to work?
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #1508 by Kap-Chew
You can't. IP address is tied to each clock-in or clock-out, so it will only be shown in Time Clock report, which is not yet added, may be later ^^

BTW, what is your purpose of getting the IP address on the report?
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
6 years 4 months ago #1509 by Ramana Kovelamudi
Thank you so much for fixing it.

I'm very impressed with your speed & response.

Just a suggestion - it'll be helpful if you create an option of projects, where the employee can check-in by mentioning the name of the project they are working on.
More
6 years 4 months ago #1510 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
Thanks for that, may be I can wait for new version with geolocation features.

For Overtime request, maybe a request tab where you can file overtime with approve by Line Managers and Other Managers.

Example, your Schedule is 8:30-5:30 and you need to render overtime until 8:30pm I am looking for a tab where an employee can do this

Overtime request
Date:
Time: From: 5:30 To 8:30
Reason:

Something like that sir.
More
6 years 4 months ago #1511 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
I am just thinking if Geo Location is still not available I can use IP address for those employee required to clock in in the office. I have all the IP address of all my employee and if ever anyone of them are trying to manipulate the clock in i can detect that via IP address, you know what I mean sir?

I just want to ask if IP address can be add to exported report in attendance report so it is easy for me to identify which of my employee trying to clock in even they are still not in the office to prevent late or tardiness
More
6 years 4 months ago #1512 by Kap-Chew
I don't quite understand the "Project" suggestion, can you tell me more about the complete use case? Such as when an employee selects a project when checking in, what will happen later? And will it be such a scenario that an employee will have to always check in or out, just to switch projects? Are you intending to use it as a time tracker tool?
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds