Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Leave Application

More
4 years 10 months ago #2791 by Abigail de Coning
Good afternoon,

I hope that you are well.

Many of our employees wish to apply for leave in advance between end December and beginning of January. Our colleagues receive 21 leave days per annum (January - December) accumulated monthly.

How should I go about to enable them to apply for December - January leave? Should I somehow extend the period?

Thank you.
More
4 years 10 months ago #2792 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Leave Application
You should set the Valid Until to beyond Jan 2020.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abigail de Coning
More
4 years 5 months ago #2958 by Nishelle
Replied by Nishelle on topic Leave Application
Hello
I am using HR.my and i am unable to understand how the line manager will be able to receive a mail about the Leaves the employees take. I can access it through hr.my administrator as the only person and if the hr.my manager approves the leave it is already approved and no further approvals are needed.
please can you guide me the hierarchy of the leaves and how to get the approval fro the reporting manager and hr and i want to get a through picture about this work approvals.

Regards
Nishele
More
4 years 5 months ago #2959 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

You may find out more about leave workflow here: hr.my/doc/get-started.html
More
4 years 5 months ago #2961 by Nishelle
Replied by Nishelle on topic Leave Application
i have gone through that... still it isnt working with my system here. i have tried quite a few times
More
4 years 5 months ago #2963 by Kap-Chew
Sorry that your question is too generic and I am not able to provide training. You may ask more specific problem instead.

Also, please check with your email administrator if you don't receive the email notifications.
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds