Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

How to change registered email for employee web account

More
4 years 9 months ago #2809 by Ezhan Mohammad
Hi there first and foremost I would like to applaud you for such fantastic website you had created.

I had recently initiating using your website and as a normal entering and updating the data bound to have some human error. I had to replace an employee id with different employee. I had updated the database and was using your excel template, however when I double check on the web account despite the email has been updated in excel sheet the registered email address for the changed employee remain the same and now all my web account email address for each profile is totally chaotic. How to deactivate all of the web account so i can uploaded new excel with correct data info.

Thanks in advance.

Ezhan Mohammad
More
4 years 9 months ago #2810 by Kap-Chew
HI Ezhan,

An Employee Web Account's registered email address could only be changed within that account, i.e. you must sign in the employee account, then click at the My Account menu on the left side to change. On the Employer end, what you are updating is an employee's Contact Email, which may be different from the email address that is used to sign up for an Employee Web Account.
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds