Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Announcement

More
8 years 2 months ago #504 by Jesse
Announcement was created by Jesse
Can we have in the announcement to have an attachment instead of just a text message?

It would be great as some our announcement is bit complicated to be just a plain message.
More
8 years 2 months ago #506 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Announcement
What kind of attachment do you need in this case?

OTTOMH, there is one concern with attachment, that is the content can't be searched through the search panel.
More
8 years 2 months ago #509 by Jesse
Replied by Jesse on topic Announcement
If possible MS Word and PDF format. You might want to include jpeg and gift for the pictures and excel if it is not too much :)

I hope it is not searchable by other people outside our organization but if not too much, it can be searchable by our employees (probably by title or by tag?).
More
8 years 2 months ago #511 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Announcement
For search function, it would definitely be limited to the organisation of the content.

I will put your suggestion to my todo list and think of a way to enhance the current announcement feature. In fact, I have been thinking of implementing an rich content editor later so that the content would look much better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jesse
More
8 years 2 months ago #514 by Jesse
Replied by Jesse on topic Announcement
yes that will be nice improvement.
We have already use the announcement feature. We will be waiting to the time that we can already put an attachment in it.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds