Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Can't View a person Leaves Summary

More
2 years 8 months ago #3699 by RINNY LEONG
Hi Kap-Chew,

After new version updated,
1. LEAVE > APLICATION : suggest to add Manage eg: Application / Manage

2. Sorting features: Employee selection: can't sort the sequence by choice
in Management page employee is in random sequence, Will be great if all employee name list can sort by employee numbers

3.suggestion- HR Role access : allow customize on "Management / Request" , have option to tick the selected page.
Separate all pages info of access: Personal, Job, Salary, Family, Contact, Health, Directory, Others.
reason: at a most circumstances HR /Admin Role need to access Employee info page but not the SALARY page.

Thank you very much for your hard work and your consideration
More
2 years 8 months ago #3700 by Kap-Chew
1. Sorry, don't understand your question. You are already in Leave->Application, why add another button to go to Application?

2. It's not random, it's by Last Modified time. The old UI by default is also using the same sequence.

3. Do you mean further breaking "Management/ Request" into access right base on individual sections?
More
2 years 7 months ago #3718 by RINNY LEONG
1. Sorry, Please ignore my 1st question/suggestion. I have found what I wanted to view : the summary of all application (applied leaves)
- Leave > management > select employee > Application

2. Sure, understood, its by Last Modified time. Will be better if have options to sort by name, employee number.

3. Do you mean further breaking "Management/ Request" into access right base on individual sections?
Yes! correct, hopefully have further breaking access right base on individual sections like: Personal, Job, Salary, Family, Contact, Health, Directory, Others.

Thank you sooo much for your reply.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3719 by Kap-Chew
2. May I know why do you need to sort by name or number?

3. Hmm.... will KIV this now, let me finish other more pressing features first.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3787 by Shani
Hi Kap,
Could you please advise on how to view an employee's leave summary for a period?
Like wise from Jan to Aug.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3788 by Kap-Chew
Go to Leave->Management, select that employee, click at the Application tab.
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds