Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Staff Training

More
2 years 6 months ago #3836 by Gerhard van Zyl
Good day,

I have one more question.

Under the training section, is there a way that we can have an end date with a reminder that training will expire. Our staff needs to go for training and some are only valid for a year.

Regards

Gerhard van Zyl
Atmei Construction
More
2 years 6 months ago #3838 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Staff Training
Do you mean that you use Training to set a future training date for your employees, and need a reminder like Legal Document to alert that some trainings will be expiring soon in the Home Alert portlet?
More
2 years 6 months ago #3839 by Gerhard van Zyl
Replied by Gerhard van Zyl on topic Staff Training
Hi,

We send our staff for training, let's say September 2021 then they need to go for training gain September 2022. It is only Valid for 1 year.

It will be nice if there was a reminder that says training will expire in 30 days or something like that. The same as with legal documents.
More
2 years 6 months ago #3840 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, if I understand you correctly, once your staff starts the training in Sep 2021, he/ she will need to complete the training within one year from the start date, am I correct?
More
2 years 6 months ago #3841 by Gerhard van Zyl
Replied by Gerhard van Zyl on topic Staff Training
Hi,

Yes, Let say the are booked for training 1 and 2 September 2021(2 day course). That training will expire in a years time, so that means they will need to do the course again in September 2022.

Certificate for the training expires in 1 year.
More
2 years 6 months ago #3842 by Kap-Chew
Oh, I think I misunderstood you previously.

My current understanding is that, each training has a validity period of one year from the start date. When the training validity expires, the employee will need to undergo the same training again next year. Not necessary on the same date next year, but some time next year, am I right?
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds