Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Scheduling

More
2 years 4 months ago #3922 by Preston Toborg
Scheduling was created by Preston Toborg
Hello,

Would it be possible to create an employee schedule on hr.my? All of our employees are hourly and it would be nice to schedule them instead of allowing free for all clock in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrick
More
2 years 4 months ago #3924 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Scheduling
Sorry, I don't quite understand your use case. Can you elaborate with an example with more details? You may write to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further discussion on this topic.
More
1 year 11 months ago #4322 by Thad
Replied by Thad on topic Scheduling
Another vote for Scheduling.

I am currently deep in the weeds looking for HR software and I was hoping that this would be my savor as a small business owner, but I need scheduling software. Ideally, it would be integrated into a single system (and not require my employees to remember multiple usernames for their parttime job).

What we need is a basic system that allows them their time-off requests to be honored and the ability to submit unavailable times (e.g. block off when they are at class or their other job).
More
1 year 11 months ago #4323 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Scheduling
Hi Thad,

I will need to know more about your use case if you want the scheduling to fit your purpose. Can you please write to me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with more information about your use case? Particularly, I will need further elaboration on the part "the ability to submit unavailable times", as I don't think I understand such use case at all.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds