Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Multi-level Manager Approval and Review for Leave

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #632 by Angela
I've read multiple posts on requesting the Work Flow for Leave function, so I know it's something you're already working on. I want to chime in on this because you mentioned that new functions are developed based on popular demand. This would be a very logical and incredibly useful feature; in fact, it is the lack of this feature that is prohibiting my company from adopting HR.my!

As described in:
payroll.my/forum/general/144-approval-work-flow-for-leave
payroll.my/forum/general/128-work-flow-for-leave-approval

Other function suggestions:
payroll.my/forum/suggestion-box/133-expo...ary-of-leave-balance
Data summary and report functions: a simple summary of each employee, ID number, start date, and days taken, days left, would be a great start. (Export in Excel format.)

Another fantastic function to consider adding would be data upload (.csv files) for extraction in system so when starting a company account you don't have to do everyone individually on the website...if you figure out a template that can be downloaded for use, it would help anyone with more than 5 employees to create accounts for!

It would be great to have an overall calendar creation function: to be able to select Monday-Friday schedules so that weekends are skipped, and to input public holidays applicable to everyone's calendar. So that when you request a holiday over a weekend (if your company has selected Mon-Fri) it would NOT COUNT the weekend days. Same with public holidays. And giving different colors to different types of leaves might be a nice simple feature to add too!

The system is reliable so I commend you for your efforts. It seems like you might be the only power source for this project so extra kudos!
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Angela.
More
7 years 11 months ago #633 by Kap-Chew
Hi Angela,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I am currently working on the design of the Work Flow for Leave function. I have to consider the various Work Flow that have been raised up so far, which includes simple one such as the leave to be approved by direct superior, then approved by HR, or the slightly more complicated one, like approval by superior, then HR, then boss or any specified person (such as department or branch manager)

For the rest of the features, I think it's more valuable if HR.my could provide more reporting to assist users in data analysis, and that's also where I hope to have more time to develop first, and your suggestion for the employee summary may be a good start ^^
More
7 years 11 months ago #634 by Anthony Gathogo
As Angela said.

This work flow is what prohibiting my company to adopt this system I hope this is done as soon as possible.

You can start with the simple one which is Employee-supervisor-HR which is the most used work flow .
More
7 years 11 months ago #635 by Kap-Chew
Ha, consider this another vote for this feature ^^
More
7 years 5 months ago #843 by Kap-Chew
Hi Angela,

HR.my R10 has just been released, which comes with a complete Leave Approval Workflow. Please check it out and let me know if you have further feedback on how it could be improved here: payroll.my/forum/suggestion-box/235-new-...oles-feedback-needed ^^
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds