Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Employee Directory

More
6 years 6 months ago #1437 by Laura Taylor
Replied by Laura Taylor on topic Employee Directory
HI!

I want to say, I am new to this program and absolutely love it thus far. Thank you for something so easy to use, useful and perfect for use.

Was the employee directory ever updated to allow it to be hidden? If it has, how do I do it? If it has not, when might that be done.

I don't necessarily care if the directory of names, active or inactive, and their anniversary dates; however, the fact that it shows their name, email address, phone number, and address is a concern for me.

All of my agents are contractors, therefore, it is their personal information that shows here, not a business domain email address.
More
6 years 6 months ago #1438 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Employee Directory
Hi Laura,

I am not sure when I will have time to work on this, but for now, there may be a quick solution for you.

Please go to Employee->Management->Edit->Accessibility. Then set the fields in "Employee Information Accessible By" to "Not Accessible". Once this is set, the edited employees information will not be viewable by any other employees.
More
6 years 6 months ago #1439 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Employee Directory
Hi Laura,

I have just upgraded HR.my with a new feature to support your use case. Now if an employee is assigned with the “Guest” Employee Role in Accessibility, he/she will not be able to view the employees contact in the Employee Directory any more. You may try out to see if it works for you ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laura Taylor
More
6 years 6 months ago #1440 by Laura Taylor
Replied by Laura Taylor on topic Employee Directory
That is awesome! Thank you so much!

Wonderful Customer service and response to customer needs. I so appreciate your assistance and desire to help.
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds