Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Email Lists

More
5 years 7 months ago #2206 by Raphael Friess
Email Lists was created by Raphael Friess
Hello,

I am wondering if it is, or will be, possible to print employee email lists. They should be sortable by certain criteria like whether they work in the office or out of the office, or what project they are working on, or what their employee status is.

Thanks!
More
5 years 7 months ago #2207 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Email Lists
Hi,

Sorry that I don't fully get you. I am a bit confused with the purpose of "print employee email lists" together with the "certain criteria like whether they work in the office or out of the office, or what project they are working on, or what their employee status is", what are the relationships?
More
5 years 7 months ago #2208 by Raphael Friess
Replied by Raphael Friess on topic Email Lists
No problem!

So the idea is that if I need to send out an email to all employees that are working outside of the office, and/or that are working on project A. I can easily export or get a list of emails from all employees that meet the criteria.

So for example:

Lets say I have three Projects: A, B & C.
I have employees that work at home (out of the office) and employees that work in the office.
I have employee statuses of "Active", "In Transition", "New", "Terminated".

I'd like to send emails to all of the employees in Project A, that are out of the office and have the status "Active", "In Transition" or "New".

Is there, or will there, be a way to extract employee email lists in this manner?

:)

Thank you!!
More
5 years 7 months ago #2209 by Kap-Chew
Hmmm.... this is tricky, as there is no field tracking Project or place of work now.
More
5 years 6 months ago #2210 by Raphael Friess
Replied by Raphael Friess on topic Email Lists
Oh! For some reason I thought there was! Weird!

So I suppose the request is two-fold now!

1. Add Project to the Job Status section of the employee view. (This should be multi-select, as employees can work on multiple projects at the same time).
2. Allow the printing of email lists based on multiple (all?) criteria available within HR.my (such as Project, Status, Branch, etc..)

:lol:

Thank you!
More
5 years 6 months ago #2211 by Kap-Chew
You are right, there are 2 issues we will need to tackle now. I think handling Project status should be done first before we proceed to the second requirement.

For exporting email list, one possibility is to count on the Export of Employee Data: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds