Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Import Variable Pay & Deduction

More
5 years 1 week ago #2661 by Muhammad Nuriyanto
Dear Mr. Kap

I really hope there is a variable deduction and variable pay upload facility caused by:

1. Because of differences in tax calculations with tax regulations in Indonesia

2. Incentive variables that are not possible to be entered one by one for 500 employees

If the 2 points above are HRMY is perfect for us =)

Anto
Greetings from Jakarta Indonesia, who really like the HR.My software
More
5 years 1 week ago #2666 by Kap-Chew
Hi Muhammad,

1. I am not quite clear about your point one, how is it connected to the import of variable pay? Or do you mean import of Statutory Contribution?

2. If I am to implemented the import for variable pay, it will only be imported for the latest salary adjustment record. Is this OK for you?
More
5 years 7 hours ago #2699 by Muhammad Nuriyanto
Hello Mr. Kap

Sorry for the delay in my response

1. I mean, is it possible to include an Indonesian personal tax deduction that I have calculated in Excel, then I import it to HR.my

2. If you will implement it, that's good news for us, we are very happy if there is a solution that makes it easier by importing without needing to input one by one.

Thank u Mr. Kap
More
5 years 7 hours ago #2700 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

1. In that case, what you need is import of Statutory Contribution for Payroll process, which is different from my initial thought of import of Statutory Contribution for employee salary profile.

2. For the incentive, I suppose you request of the same, i.e. import of Variable Pay for Payroll process instead of employee salary profile too?
More
5 years 6 hours ago #2701 by Muhammad Nuriyanto
1. Right mr. kap, we need import statutory contribution for payroll process
2. Yap, we also need import of variable pay for payrol process
More
5 years 6 hours ago #2702 by Kap-Chew
Just to be clear, you don't need the import feature for employee salary profile in Salary Adjustment, am I right?
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds