Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Overtime

More
4 years 10 months ago #2777 by naveron
Overtime was created by naveron
I've tried to find overtime option, but I can't seem to find it, maybe I haven't look thoroughly that much yet.

But if there hasn't any option for that yet, then I humbly suggest to add it.

In my humble opinion, put a 'Normal Work Hours' limitation to the Attendance Management, where employers can set their own company's Normal Work Hours.
So, for example: Normal Work Hours: 8 hours.
Therefore, any employee who worked over 8 hours will have overtime in their records automatically.
In the Attendance Management or Attendance Transaction Summary will have an extra column for Overtime.

Also another suggestion: a Personal Attendance Summary, where you can see the total work hours for a month for each individual.

That is all my suggestions for now. Thank you very much for this cool software!
More
4 years 10 months ago #2778 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Overtime
Hi,

Let's focus on the OT option first. If I am not mistaken, you mean to allow an option like allocating Break over duration in Employer->Settings?
More
4 years 10 months ago #2783 by naveron
Replied by naveron on topic Overtime
Hi Kap-Chew,

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, more or less like that. So employer can set/adjust the "Normal Work Hours" according to their company's regulations.

So, sample case:
If John Doe checked in at 8:00 AM and checked out at 7:00 PM, then his overall Duration will be 11 hours.
If the employer has checked the option "Full Duration between First Check-In and Last Check-Out" for 60 minutes break, then his Actual Hours would be 10 hours.
If the employer set the "Normal Work Hours" for 8 hours, then John Doe would have worked Overtime for 2 hours.
This will show in "Attendance Management" table and "Attendance Transaction Summary" table, in a column for Overtime (Hours).

That's what I think, I hope this suggestion will be heard.
Thank you again for this great software.
More
4 years 10 months ago #2784 by Kap-Chew
Hi Naveron,

Thanks for the clarification. If this is the case, then it is quite straight forward. I will look into supporting this soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naveron
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #2811 by Kap-Chew
Hi Naveron,

I have updated HR.my to support tracking of Overtime, Undertime and Tardiness: hr.my/doc/timeclock-attendance-management.html#overtime :)
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Kap-Chew.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naveron
More
4 years 9 months ago #2813 by naveron
Replied by naveron on topic Overtime
Hey, that's cool! I'm going to check it out.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds