× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Overtime

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2777 by naveron
Overtime was created by naveron
I've tried to find overtime option, but I can't seem to find it, maybe I haven't look thoroughly that much yet.

But if there hasn't any option for that yet, then I humbly suggest to add it.

In my humble opinion, put a 'Normal Work Hours' limitation to the Attendance Management, where employers can set their own company's Normal Work Hours.
So, for example: Normal Work Hours: 8 hours.
Therefore, any employee who worked over 8 hours will have overtime in their records automatically.
In the Attendance Management or Attendance Transaction Summary will have an extra column for Overtime.

Also another suggestion: a Personal Attendance Summary, where you can see the total work hours for a month for each individual.

That is all my suggestions for now. Thank you very much for this cool software!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #2778 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Overtime
Hi,

Let's focus on the OT option first. If I am not mistaken, you mean to allow an option like allocating Break over duration in Employer->Settings?

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2783 by naveron
Replied by naveron on topic Overtime
Hi Kap-Chew,

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, more or less like that. So employer can set/adjust the "Normal Work Hours" according to their company's regulations.

So, sample case:
If John Doe checked in at 8:00 AM and checked out at 7:00 PM, then his overall Duration will be 11 hours.
If the employer has checked the option "Full Duration between First Check-In and Last Check-Out" for 60 minutes break, then his Actual Hours would be 10 hours.
If the employer set the "Normal Work Hours" for 8 hours, then John Doe would have worked Overtime for 2 hours.
This will show in "Attendance Management" table and "Attendance Transaction Summary" table, in a column for Overtime (Hours).

That's what I think, I hope this suggestion will be heard.
Thank you again for this great software.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2784 by Kap-Chew
Hi Naveron,

Thanks for the clarification. If this is the case, then it is quite straight forward. I will look into supporting this soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naveron

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #2811 by Kap-Chew
Hi Naveron,

I have updated HR.my to support tracking of Overtime, Undertime and Tardiness: hr.my/doc/timeclock-attendance-management.html#overtime :)
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Kap-Chew.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naveron

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2813 by naveron
Replied by naveron on topic Overtime
Hey, that's cool! I'm going to check it out.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds