Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Share Personal Data with Third Parties(?)

More
3 years 3 months ago #3387 by VV
Other that the establish published user guide that it is free and secure, would like to know is it is possible for us to lay down a term agreement that HR.my will not share/disclose/sell our personal information to third-parties?

Not trying to be difficult, I have to be answerable to my management and take care of my employees data as we are all to be abide by Personal Data Protection Act 2010. The PDPA prohibits data users from collecting and processing a data subject's personal data without his or her consent. Is the company rights still protected that no information will be share/disclose/sell to third parties when I sign up for the account?

If HR.my would not be committing to non-disclosure of personal information to third party (hopefully not!), would you kindly consider to come out with a paid version of your software to agree on no sharing of users' data?

Again, not trying to be difficult, but to be answerable. Thank you for your effort.
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #3388 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, I don't understand. Isn't it already stated in the user guide:

HR.my is SECURE! All connections to HR.my are encrypted with SSL (TLS) protocol. HR.my data is secured with daily off-site backup and data export. HR.my data privacy is fully protected by restriction of the access for maintenance purpose only, with no third party allowed to access HR.my data at all. HR.my passwords are hashed. As an Employer, you have complete control over your employees' access to their Employee Web Account and the accessibility of your employees to certain information.

hr.my/doc/get-started.html
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds