Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R40 Update

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #3290 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R40 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Free Expense Claim Management System HR.my R40 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • Further enhancement of HR.my Mobile
    1. Discussion Forum
    2. Family Profile
    3. Contact Profile
    4. Health Profile

File Attachment:

HR.my Mobile on App Store

• Discussion Forum has been redesigned to be organised around Scope instead of Discussion Board. The purpose of this redesign is to simplify the Discussion Forum's use:
    • 3 Scopes are currently supported, i.e. Organisation, Department and Branch. Organisation scope allows ALL employees in the same organisation to join the discussion, while Department and Branch scopes limit the access to employees assigned to the relevant department or branch only. Administrator and HR.my Managers will always have access to discussions in ALL Department and Branch
    • Content is no longer mandatory for new Topics, as long as there is either content or attachment for the topic
    • Discussion Board has been removed for simplicity's sake
    • More user friendlier navigation in Discussion Forum

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds