Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Multiple payroll in same employer

More
1 year 9 months ago #4433 by MJJ
Because they are agents. not actual employee, they just opt to contribute to PCB & EPF to enjoy some relief
More
1 year 9 months ago #4434 by Kap-Chew
I know, but why they cannot be processed together? Are you facing any problem doing so?
More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #4435 by MJJ
It is currently being processed together.
Reason why the wish to have them separate is because need to analyse which one is under actual payroll and which ones are not under direct payroll, as these are agents and they don't use company's money to pay their PCB, they use their own commission money to pay.

From accounting/finance perspective its better to have these 2 in separate records so that we know exactly how much PCB that company spent for the employee payroll, and those PCB paid by agents we can ignore not to count as business expense.

Hope this clears. if it cannot be done within existing system capabilities, we'll make do what we have. If it's not in the development pipeline is also ok. I know some HR system does allow multiple payroll accounts, but they do come with a cost.

Thanks.
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by MJJ.
More
1 year 9 months ago #4436 by Kap-Chew
O, I see. thanks for the clarification.

The reason that I need to know is to determine the priority of this problem to see if I need to look into it anytime soon. If it's merely for the purpose that you mentioned, then this will be a very low priority item to be looked at presently.
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds