Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Filtering Reviewed Documents in Workflow

More
4 years 10 months ago #2794 by Abigail de Coning
Good afternoon,

I hope that you are well.

I am having some challenges filtering through the monthly documents submitted for review.

My questions are as follows:
1. Is there the option to download (in excel format) a transaction list for all documents submitted for review?
2. Filtering option: I have tried filtering the following headings: ID, Name, Date, Document Workflow in Ascending and Descending order but some of the information seems to get lost in the process.

I would like to be able to see all the transactions reviewed and filter according to the information I am looking for without losing information. If possible, in Excel format.

Thank you.
More
4 years 10 months ago #2795 by Kap-Chew
1. Not supported yet, but why do you need to download it? Since there are meant for review and will need further action from reviewer.

2. Sorry, you confused me here, what do you mean with "some of the information seems to get lost in the process"? Can you give me more details or some screenshots? If it's private, you may send the screenshots to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds