Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
3 years 6 months ago #3261 by Hugh
When updating information to users especially on job status, such as job position, line manager, department and so on, I have to find the position / person manually by looking for a list. The list can't be sorted, nor searchable through typing names. Also, the page shows only 20 rows which takes quite a while to look through.

Can you make the list searchable with texts and/or sort by name or filter by name?

Thanks
More
3 years 6 months ago #3262 by Kap-Chew
Er... I don't quite understand your description. For Job Status, usually you will only have a handful of records, but you mentioned that your case was more than 20, this is what I am not able to understand why there is such a frequent change in Job Status?
More
3 years 6 months ago #3263 by Hugh
Sorry for lack of accurate explanation.

Suppose you have 100 employees, with 6 departments and each department has 6 job positions.
When choosing a line manager, which bothers me the most, you can only select from the list. The list is sorted by ID, so finding the person would require your manual search (e.g. Ctrl + F). Chances are, you could find the person from 1st page or 2nd, or up to 5 pages. If you have more employees, the you simple have to go through more.
Choosing the job position is basically the same, with less search (because there is less entity). The list is sorted by department code, so you still have to go through.

I wonder if it’s possible to search by typing the name on the textbox.

I hope you understand what I’m trying to explain.

Thanks,
More
3 years 6 months ago #3264 by Kap-Chew
O, OK, I got you now. You need a search or filter feature in the lookup items. I will see what I can do with the new UI, but I am really not spending time to modify existing UI to support that, as it would be a waste of my effort.
More
3 years 6 months ago #3280 by Paa Kwesi
Hi Kap-Chew.

Thank you for providing this great HR management software for free.

I would like to access Payroll on HR.my mobile.
More
3 years 6 months ago #3281 by Kap-Chew
This will take some time, as I will need to complete all the features of Employee modules on the app first.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds