Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
1 year 9 months ago #4464 by Kap-Chew
Sorry that I don't understand why do you need such feature. Can you give me a real world use case to explain how the suggested feature will help you?
More
1 year 6 months ago #4653 by Hamizan Salleh
Hi, is it possible to add search features on the page REVIEWED so that we are able to do a quick search for specific keywords, for example, if i set to put inv no at the reference sections so that later if need to find it able to search under reviewed by typing the inv. no.

keep up the great works.

tq
More
1 year 6 months ago #4654 by Kap-Chew
Is it for Document Workflow?
More
1 year 6 months ago #4655 by Hamizan Salleh
yes sir, we use it for request approval,
More
1 year 6 months ago #4656 by Kap-Chew
I see. Noted.
More
1 year 5 months ago #4676 by Christopher Mason
what we real need help to our company and probably others is the ability to have a different earn start date to the valid from date, thus allowing people holidays to be available to them now for them to book holidays but only for dates between a specific date range in the future,

for example give people a earning start date for say November `1st 2022 but allow the Holidays allowance to only be used for Holidays between April 1st 2023 and March 31st 2024,

Currently people can request those dates of but if approved would put them in a negative balance until they reach the earn start date which as line managers doesn't work as they wouldn't know how meany days Holiday a staff member has left

the reason for needing this people need to book there 2023 Holidays now but we cant make it available to them now
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds